The Best Choice of Feeders & Waterers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Store with Your Purchase of Feeders & Waterers for Dogs
If you are a pet parent, you will certainly want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your pup. Some puppies devour too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are many dog bowl choices to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the numerous sizes and shapes, permitting you to tailor the puppy dish to your preferences; and they are among the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic dog dish include these bowls being easy to clean, resist germs, and can usually be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent options on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Some of the benefits include usually having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are extremely sturdy; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog bowl doesn't come in expensive color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to decrease your puppy's chance of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling pet bowls are typically collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right dog bowl at Moab Barkery in Moab, UT. We stock several dog bowl options from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (435) 259-8080 to learn more!
What Our Customers Say
We found the perfect size replacement harness for our Lab. Very nice and helpful staff.
Well I love the brewery I love the food I love the beer and I love the people that work there. Can't get much better than that ❤️
Barking great! Very popular place for locals & visitors. Leashes, harnesses, & food for every budget. Unique animal souvenirs.
Swung by for my puppy’s free dog tag and picked up some treats while there. What a great service and the staff were so friendly.
We are from out of town (Ohio) and brought our cats to Moab with us. Our cat Melvin was experiencing bloody stool and we were unsure what was going on. We recently had switched his food and went here to get his original food. They didn’t have it but we asked Jessica for suggestions. She spoke with us for at least a half an hour giving us so many tips and suggestions for our cats diets. She was extremely genuine and you could tell she truly cared and wanted to help. She recommended many things for us to try for Melvin, and we took her suggestions. Within 24 hours Melvin was back to his normal self. I am so grateful to have spoken with Jessica in Moab. She saved our trip and educated us more than any vet could. She is AMAZING!!!