The Very Best Array of Collapsible Pet Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Store with Your Purchase of Collapsible Pet Bowls for Dogs
If you are a pet parent, you will certainly want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your pup. Some puppies devour too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are many dog bowl choices to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the numerous sizes and shapes, permitting you to tailor the puppy dish to your preferences; and they are among the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic dog dish include these bowls being easy to clean, resist germs, and can usually be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent options on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Some of the benefits include usually having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are extremely sturdy; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog bowl doesn't come in expensive color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to decrease your puppy's chance of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling pet bowls are typically collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right dog bowl at Moab Barkery in Moab, UT. We stock several dog bowl options from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (435) 259-8080 to learn more!
What Our Customers Say
So helpful! Got a harness and a couple of leashes. They have a great selection of freeze dried dog food and raw food too.
Friendly helpful service. They helped us find exactly what we needed.
Absolutely fantastic store and great staff.
Best small-town pet supply I've seen. They have good foods, choice toys, and they're not really taxed like most resort towns. Can you get out online for cheaper? Probably; is your pet an instant gratification kinda furperson? Mos'def! When in Moab, these are your peeps!!
While on vacation, my Gracie had some tummy problems. She had several days of diarrhea. She had some human treats (which she always gets) so we weren’t sure why her stomach was so upset.
We went to the Barkey for some ideas/suggestions. The ladies told us about some pumpkin mix to put on her food or some actual medicine. We got both. With a couple of days, Gracie had improved.
They also gave some ideas as to what might have made her sick. Drinking the tap water, eating different dog food (when we weren’t looking, she’d steal the food of another that that was in the house with us).
I highly recommend the Barkery. They are super friendly, knowledgeable, and want the best for your pet!!!