The Very Best Selection of Dog Bowls and Feeders. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Store with Your Purchase of Dog Bowls and Feeders for Dogs
If you are a pet parent, you will certainly want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your pup. Some puppies devour too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are many dog bowl choices to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the numerous sizes and shapes, permitting you to tailor the puppy dish to your preferences; and they are among the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic dog dish include these bowls being easy to clean, resist germs, and can usually be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent options on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Some of the benefits include usually having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are extremely sturdy; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog bowl doesn't come in expensive color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to decrease your puppy's chance of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling pet bowls are typically collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right dog bowl at Moab BARKery in Moab, UT. We stock several dog bowl options from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (435) 259-8080 to learn more!
What Our Customers Say
We were visiting from out of town & hitting up the little shops on the main stretch just doing some shopping. Saw this place and had to get something for our doggo back at home. Staff was very friendly, chatted a bit at the register & they had a really good selection of really quality products (stuff that I've found tricky to come by at home). Would definitely recommend stopping by if you have a pet! :)
Helpful staff large selection to choose from.
They didn't have everything I was looking for, but could direct me to other stores in town that did have it. They were very friendly and super helpful. I would like to see more toys for small dogs and puppies.
Great ladies and great selection. Some items I haven't seen in other doggie boutique stores. My boys loved the smaller frozen marrow bones for dinner and their new Moab collars! Thank you!
They do an awesome job with our dogs! Morty & Gus get their hair done and they look fabulous! Thank you!!